Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Noise


Above the chaos

Above the fear

Above what feels lost

Above what's clear


I don't wanna hear

what you may want

I dont wanna fear

What you may not

My ability

Is my own....


So im gonna

Drown the noise



Drown the noise

Drown the noise

Still small voice

Still small voice

Be louder

Scream louder



Corrections are

Consuming

Infecting what

What it could be

But here is now

My reality...


I wanna love what is real

Moving forth to find

Myself heal

Believing in what's

Incomparable

Be my spiritual


So i'm gonna

Drown the noise....



But what if loud isnt loud enough

And what if i'm not strong enough

And speculations rise above

What really matters.....


If i believe that love is tough

And risking takes a movement of trust

So I will move

And that's what really matters...


So i'm gonna drown all of this noise

Give me your sweet still small voice







No comments:

Post a Comment