Because i love to read. and i intentionally search for nuggets of wisdom that resonate and remind me of beautiful things. If it really sticks i must write it down. An index card will do. Then slap it on my wall. Food for the soul.
I found this and i thought it was a sweet little reminder.
Sometimes its simple. And usually the simple is simply profound.
I flipped back in my journal to 10/27/2010 at approximately 8:14 am. haha. I record everything..
I wrote this:
avoid FEAR- False evidence that appears real.
keep a journal- (i think i've got this down) :)
Be impeccable with your words.- words are powerful.
Do not assume you understand another's motivations or reasons.
Don't take it personally.
Do your best.
Believe little of what you hear and 50% of what you read (so half of what i say on this blog is bullshit. haha! ) the other half hide in your heart ;)
Do your research!
Know the difference between spontaneous and impulsive. hmmm. yes.
Find at least one wise friend. The requirement is that he or she must be 30 or more years older.
I have one.. and i don't know if she reads my blogs.. but Linda Montgomery, you are her. :)
thank you for your words of wonderfulness. they bring me so much freedom to be exactly who i am :)
No comments:
Post a Comment