
Sitting in a place awaiting something
Pleading for a reason to believe
Understanding nothing but deciding
The sound of silence has to be the answer
Pleading for a reason to believe
Understanding nothing but deciding
The sound of silence has to be the answer
Because it is
Something of a settling
Within my soul
The beauty and the dwelling
Unraveling a burning curiosity
That brings me back here
Returning to return and I come back
In hopes of some desired accomplishment
Wisdom sitting on my bed awaiting
But still the silence and the candle burns
Because it is
Something of a settling
Within my soul
The beauty and the dwelling
Unraveling a burning curiosity
That brings me back here
The aroma of this all too familiar place
That I created in hopes for something greater
And I don’t know if I will ever find
The answer
Except for silence
The sound of silence
Breathing in the solitude I wonder
If the unresolved remains sacred yet I ponder
What will come
Of this
The sound of silence
In my midst.
I decide within
I decide to trust
I decide I need to just release
And become.
and become
The aroma of this all too familiar place
That I created in hopes for something greater
And I don’t know if I will ever find
The answer
Except for silence
The sound of silence
Breathing in the solitude I wonder
If the unresolved remains sacred yet I ponder
What will come
Of this
The sound of silence
In my midst.
I decide within
I decide to trust
I decide I need to just release
And become.
and become
I love this... it strums a familiar chord in my soul... thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDelete