The first word is translated like "Beef" in the English language.
"I love cooking with Julia"
This was one of my favorite vocal warm-ups in highschool womens' choir. Filling the room with our lofty, heady, round voices; we would rise and fall up the scale impersonating Julia. I can do it pretty well actually.
What I can not do is make Boeuf Bourguignon. I'm not even gonna try.
I saw the movie "Julie and Julia" and I looooved it. It inspired me to start cooking..
well, that the fact that i have exceeded my budget in the "eating out" portion.
I make a kick ass Salmon. I discovered that about a week ago.
You must buy wild Salmon though... Coho is wild and is loaded with all the good stuff omega this and that.
These are some recipes I am going to try and make next:
1.Wild Salmon and Potatoe Casserole with Citrus-Herb vinaigrette
2. Fedelini with Tuna and Chickpeas
AND
3. Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard ( and yes i am now eating meat again..)
I'm excited to see how this turns out! Maybe i will discover a new love for being cooking! ehh..
No comments:
Post a Comment