Marks my 2 years with CorVel (the company i have been working for) as well as my last day!
How do i feel about this? Hmm.. well I'm scared and excited.
what scares me about all of this?
I will no longer be recieving a bi-weekly paycheck, at least for about 3 months or so and my entire routine is going to change!!! I am such a woman of routine. so for me, change is a bit cumbersome and i loathe it for a while..but then evenutally slip into a rhythm that fits me into a new routine.
How am I going to make $? Lots of jazzercise, dogsitting.. unless i can find a flexible gig that can bring in a steady paycheck.
this is a leap of faith.
what excites me about all of this?
I will be learning!! yay. i love to learn. and not just learn, but put it into practice.
i will be meeting new faces and making new friends building a support system for one another so we can succeed. this is a new concept for me because i do things a lot by myself. i study alone..i play the guitar alone..i read alone..
so this will be a socially awakening challenge... a challenge to rise up and help others and be interested in their lives.
I will be able to play my guitar more and focus on my music. i know it isnt relevent to nursing but this whole season i am entering into is not all about nursing. it's a new season. seasons bring lots of different colored leaves.
so there it is. for now at least...
I will write more about things as they come.
until then, i will be enjoying giovanni's pizza and cake from too-jays ordered for my last day here! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment