Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Prayer of St Francis Assisi sung by Sarah McLachlan

I love love this song and prayer.

prayer to me has been a journey. a journey of more than words.. a journey of movement.

i don't believe in religion. but i do believe in spirituality."Spiritus" this latin root translates to breath, energy, spirit. That which moves.

And I am moved because of others.. the majesty of nature, the wonder of babies, the complexity of the human body, difficult teachers that build character, love, joy, sorrow, success, failure, friends.. the list can go on and on.

Please add to it if you feel led.

the movement of prayer..

may you be renewed from your head to your toes with peace and love and strength.

2 comments:

  1. love! love! love! and light. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariko!! I'm glad you enjoyed. love and light right back at ya!! ;)

    ReplyDelete