After spending a little over 7 years in college i have realized how much energy was spent on not being sure.
Endless credit hours spent meandering through possibilities and repeated courses yet realizing i needed a little push.... a bit of a drive... some direction.
Ok, so I have been pursuing nursing for quite some time now. After 2 denials and jumping through the transcript circus hoop I have finally created the push i needed. I had to. No one else could do it for me.
So i finally got accepted into the nursing program! I am really excited. Well I am now. But the space of time between had me back and forth saying to myself, "no i really dont think i can do this... perhaps this isn't the field for me..." or others voices and opinions filling my head stifling any progress.
I'm nervous about money because of changes i need to make here at work. Im nervous about studying and time managment... because it will be a lot and im not really good at managing my study time. I'm nervous about failing. and yes i question everyday whether or not i would make a good nurse. But i guess i won't know until i try. and i think these fears are normal and ok. i just need to manage them and channel them as my drive.
For now im waiting for the nursing department to schedule my classes for the first semester... so im on pins and needles! this is teaching me patience.. and trust. I just wanna know already!
so that is my nursing update for now:) more will come soon.
I am thankful for direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment