It's something I learned about an hour ago. A concept that I've touched lightly in my head but somehow, like everything else, got lost in the entanglement of irrelevant thoughts.
It seems interesting. If you really come into yourself by stepping outside of yourself.
Wierd, I know.. but wait...
Talk to her (or him) as though you are reinforcing her. She is you and you are her.
She awaits the words that only you can give her. No one else.
She waits.
She needs to believe and know that you and her are connected.
Remind her.
And when the waves of trouble invade her, tell her they are just waves and nothing else.
You are her and she is you.
And you are strong. You are woman.
And you love her.
Think of yourself this way and see how it changes your perspective about you.
It's pretty powerful.
No comments:
Post a Comment