Friday, July 29, 2011

Backwards

The secret decoded.

I am energy.

So are you. So is everything around me.

How have I connected to this energy within me?

Life is backwards.

For so long my mind has operated in a systematic way.
I take information in.
I filter it.
I kill it with my preconceived whatevers.

Instead why not
Let the energy in..
Feel it.. Sit in it for a while..
Let it speak to me.
I have an example. A great example:

I am no longer in nursing school. I know this is like beating a dead horse but it takes up space in my head and it's starting to pay rent. No thank you. What do i do with my life now? If i were to go back to school, which career do i choose?

I discovered the way I think is through music. the way i relate to people is through music.
It's how i live and breathe.
That's what my energy healer revealed to me.

so instead of driving myself crazy, instead of saying "well that isn't gonna make me enough $"...

don't answer. Just write music for now. let the music you write speak to you. that's it.
ah. i teared up.
I've been doing that. I don't know what i would do if I didn't.
it's one thing to write..but to actually cultivate it, to tend to it on a regular basis. To BELIEVE in it.

like food for my body. That's the difference.

i am creating my own blockage by not letting energy move through me.
Fear, the insecurity of failure has stifled my solar plexus.
It makes sense. If only to move backwards. To find what speaks to you and what brings you to your higher self.
For me, that's music.
For now, I write and sing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment