Living in them.
Waiting without answers.
I am not really ok with the waiting part. Isn't there supposed to be some sort of movement in a direction?
Even if it's the wrong one?
I trust that it will be corrected if its wrong, and i believe it will still be fruitful. come what may.
the simple truth; a creature seperates from an old way of existence to then enter a time of metamorphosis and emerge to a new level of being.
like a chrysalis.
nature has a way of showing us this process. i believe this is how an answer is revealed. not an answer that solves the problem or takes the pain away. most of the time it confirms that we can't run away.. we can't speed it up, we can't avoid pain. we are weak but strength is on the brink. we just have to wait. edure. hope. trust. and most importantly let go.
so i ask myself these questions in the midst of my spiritual journey.
What holds me together?
Where do i put my trust?
Am i being my true, unfettered self?
What am I holding on to?
What do i need to let go?
the questions feel something like wilderness. i can either explore it or get lost in it.
if we stripped ourselves to our very core,the essense of who we are, what would that look like?
who would we be?
it's hard to imagine us without those things. because they make us who we are.. but its interesting to think about it.
Thanks for the facebook add. I saw your blog on there. Reading it got me into the writing mood I've been trying to get into all night. So thanks for the inspiration. That essence thing your wondering about...I'm working on an answer.
ReplyDelete